Mittmaster Unorthodox Attacks (Video Download)
MITTMASTER UNORTHODOX ATTACKS
Once basic skills are mastered and maximized its necessary to spice things up a little to make one unpredictable. This video focuses solely on un-orthodox techniques which are usually only performed by elite fighters. This video is a great introduction for those looking to add a little magic to their pad training.
The video includes:
- Bolo punch. A powerful technique from Filipino boxing
- Swing hook. A defensive hook used to evade a charging opponent
- The dart. A clever variation of a cross designed to move you away from counters
- Chain punch. A blitz attack from Wing Chun.
- Spin back fist. A high velocity spinning attack designed to knock someone out
- Superman off wall. A new techniques recently developed in MMA
- Step knee off wall. A new variation on a jump knee taken from MMA
- Showtime kick. A dynamic round kick used off a cage wall
- Low spin sweep. A sweeping technique taught in kung fu
- Axe kick. A powerful vertical kick that is very surprising
- Saenchai kick. Just magic....
- and loads more
Get this video today if you need a dose of creativity and excitement in you pad training.
We Also Recommend