Mittmaster Filipino Boxing Drills 2 (Video Download)
MITTMASTER FILIPINO BOXING DRILLS 2
The Filipino striking arts are unique in the world of martial arts because they are based on weaponry, so are very direct and powerful. This video covers a ton of new material taken from Filipino martial arts including kick destruction's, forearm shots, slapping, throws and arm wrenches.
This video is a great resource for students of Filipino Martial Arts and for instructors looking to add some self-defence material to their sport kickboxing/ MMA classes.
- Filipino Boxing Strikes. More advanced strikes particular to Filipino Boxing
- Kick destruction's. How to destroy and opponents kick and enter after
- Stomping. Stomping is a powerful way to damage and disable an opponent's legs.
- Slapping. The open-handed slap is on of the most under-utilised weapons in martial arts. Learn how to make it effective
- Wrenches. Anytime an opponent attempts to clinch they expose their arms to wrenches that done right can break and dislocate bones
- Dirty boxing. A whole bagful of sneaky tricks you can use in close to win the fight
- Filipino Boxing throws.Powerful ways to throw an opponent down that work well with boxing
This is a great follow up video to Filipino Boxing Drills 1. Enjoy
We Also Recommend